Welcome to my blog. My name is Tuan and I'm 21 years old. I'm currently studying economics in Germany.
This blog is dedicated towards fashion and luxury goods. I was inspired to create a blog by various other fashion bloggers. Givenchy became my favorite luxury brand with its 2012 collection. Next to Givenchy I will also try to cover other popular fashion brands or collection that stand out with beautiful pieces. My task is to help you and me expand our horizons about fashion and learn to love and know about the things we might wear and use in future.

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014

Testing

I'm currently trying to set up my layout. Therefore I need to make sure that I write enough text, so that the text blog will fill my site. After posting this text I will be able to see how much need to customize the widths of my sidebar or my articles. For today I haven't planned much related to fashion, because I'm currently very busy with moving. This is also my first blog, so please give me a litte bit time in order to improve my writing and style. I want to deliver quality articles and reviews so that every one of us will enjoy the things that we might wear in future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen