Welcome to my blog. My name is Tuan and I'm 21 years old. I'm currently studying economics in Germany.
This blog is dedicated towards fashion and luxury goods. I was inspired to create a blog by various other fashion bloggers. Givenchy became my favorite luxury brand with its 2012 collection. Next to Givenchy I will also try to cover other popular fashion brands or collection that stand out with beautiful pieces. My task is to help you and me expand our horizons about fashion and learn to love and know about the things we might wear and use in future.

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Givenchy store opens in Las Vegas

A new Givnechy store opened in Los Angeles. It is the first store to open in the United States since the first one closed down in 710 Madison Ave, New York. The 3,100 square feet store sells  men and women clothing, accessories as well as bags from it's current collection. 
The cube shaped design in the interior was inspired by the boxes that Givenchy used to sent it's clothing to the customers. 
I do really like how Givenchy is playing with the white and black colors and using the contrast to highlight the clothing in the cabinets. With the warm white of the lights the contrast between the black and the white isn't too strong. It gives the room a nice pleasant feeling.
The accessories are all displayed in glass vitrines located in different places all over the store, thus making the store an art exhibition.
Overall the store looks very minimalistic and modern. I personally love this design.


You can watch and buy all of the items on ssense.com


-The store is located in 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 100, South Las Vegas, USA-









The pictures were taken from @Givenchy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen